We are able to acquire all the significant parameters during sea trial test. These data allow us to characterize yacht’s performance in a numerically manner and to provide a precise evaluation of the behavior of the ship.
SailADV developed a new approach that allows a systematic and coordinated acquisition of the functional characteristics of a yacht under operations in an objective and repetitive way.
• Extremely precise and analytic instrument
• Expandable modular system
• Maximum configurability and versatility
• Capacity of dialogue with the main systems.
DATA ACQUISITION APPROACH
H-BOX allows to have a coordinated view of the main working parameters like speed, consumption, noise, vibration, inclination, geolocation to achieve:
a complete and in depth picture of the yacht, to understand strengths and weaknesses, and to act accordingly giving a greater chance of achieving the desired result;
- a complete numerical characterization of the yacht;
- a simultaneous and coordinated logging of on-board events to analyze the correlations between the various phenomena and to appreciate the cause-effect relations between them.
SailADV H-BOX represents an important “innovation” with respect to the traditional electronics on-board systems, the power of numbers.
H-BOX system received the Lloyd’s Register statement which consider it appropriate to support sea trials by measurement and reporting. H-BOX complies with the IMO resolution MSC.137(76) and ISO Instructions.
- Performance data
- Fuel consumption measurement
- Ventilation system working parameters
- Functional engine parameters
- Pressure and temperature parameters
- Hydraulic systems working parameters
Torque and Power
- Torque and Power Measurement
- Tortional vibrations
marine surveyor, sea trials in italy, tests for yacht, boat data measurement, yacht performance measurement, yacht data cloud, superyacht management, gigayacht expert italy, fuel consumption, vibration and noise, engine parameters