Join our team!
SailADV is seeking to hire a Field Engineer
SailADV is looking for a dynamic and skilled Field Engineer to join the company technical department.
You will be involved in yachts sea trial tests, marine surveys and engineering consultancy for owners, yards and management during construction, delivery and service of the vessels.
As member of the SailADV technical department you will be required to analyze technical problems related to the operation of the vessel, determine the causes of the problems and validate the results through the measurements of the phenomena detected.
Details of requirements:
- 2 years professional experience in a similar role is preferred
- Availability to travel for business
- Excellent oral/written knowledge of Italian and English language is mandatory
- Knowledge of ships’ engineering system and machinery
- Availability of working onboard for surveys, tests and inspections also in confined space
- You will be asked to produce accurate and timely reports either in Italian and English of the activities executed
- Willingness of improve your technical skills in the electric and electronic field
- Excellent problem solving capacity
- Vibrations and noise knowledge is a plus
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered.
This job offer is extended to both sexes, in accordance with the Italian Law (Legislative Decree 198/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions.