We provide the following information on the methods of processing personal data collected following interaction with the website starting from the URL www.sailadv.com.
In case of leaving the domain www.sailadv.com and visiting other websites whose links can also be inserted in the web pages published on the website www.sailadv.com, reference should be made to the information on the protection of personal data of the aforementioned other sites web.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal information is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes an individual identified or identifiable.
The information is automatically collected through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Web Site which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the instruments adopted, including security measures relating to the functioning and the use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Site. SailADV Srl, registered office at Via Mantegna 1, 60019 Senigallia (AN) – Italy, Telephone: +39 071 2145771, email address [email protected]
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
Types of data collected
The Website collects Personal Data independently or through third parties or through voluntary communication by the interested party.
Among the Personal Data collected there are: Cookies, Usage data, emails, unique identifiers of advertising devices (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA identifier, for example), IP addresses, domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the answer given from the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment, the geographical position, the language.
The Personal Data can be freely provided by the User, who reports his / her name and surname, his / her contact details, his / her curricular data if he / she intends to apply for selections of collaborators or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Website is required. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
The Data Controller uses a wide range of security measures in order to improve the protection and maintenance of security, integrity and accessibility of your personal data.
All your personal data are stored on our secure servers (or secure paper copies) or on those of our suppliers or our business partners, and are accessible and usable according to our standards and our security policies (or equivalent standards for our suppliers or business partners).
We adopt, among others, measures such as:
- the strict restriction of access to your personal data, based on the need and only for the purposes communicated;
- perimeter security systems to prohibit unauthorized access from outside;
- permanent monitoring of access to information systems to identify and stop the abuse of personal data;
- transactions on our websites that require the entry of your personal data are encrypted using SecureSocketLayer (SSL) technology.
Processing is carried out using organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document concerning the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The data collected through cookies are not sold to third parties but used exclusively by the owner of the website for purposes of statics and optimization of its web tools.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|_ga||Third-part||730 days||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_157604285_2||Third-part||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Third-part||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||0||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|pll_language||Third-part||1 year||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
Vendor: OneTrust, LLC.
Cannon Green, 27 Bush Lane
London, EC4R 0AA
Categories of processed data
Mouse movement, Timestamp, IP, Tracking timezone, Tracking time and date, Tracking user device, Tracking user location, Visitor behavior, User agent, Language, Visited website, Timezone
Vendor: Google Ireland Ltd
Gordon House, Barrow Street
Categories of processed data
Measuring visibility of ads, Timestamp, Tracking clicks on ads, IP, Tracking time and date, Tracking user device, Tracking user location, Visitor behavior, User agent, Language, Visited website, Timezone
Domains: www.google-analytics.com (US)
Vendor: Google Ireland Ltd
Gordon House, Barrow Street
Categories of processed data
Clickpath, Measuring visibility of ads, Mouse movement, Timestamp, Tracking clicks on ads, Tracking conversion, IP, Tracking time and date, Visitor behavior, User agent, Language, Visited website, Timezone
Domains: *.gstatic.com (US), fonts.googleapis.com (US)
Google Tag Manager
Vendor: Google Ireland Ltd
Gordon House, Barrow Street
Categories of processed data
Mouse movement, Timestamp, IP, Tracking media, Tracking user location, Visitor behavior, User agent, Language, Visited website, Timezone
Domains: www.googletagmanager.com (US)
Vendor: WP SYNTEX
28, rue Jean Sébastien Bach, 38090 Villefontaine, France
Consent to the installation of cookies
How can I express consent to the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage the preferences for Cookies directly from within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies with some of the most popular browsers such as the following addresses: Google Chrome, MozillaFirefox, Apple Safari e Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may use the information provided by EDAA (UE), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) e Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. With these services it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller therefore advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data must be legitimized by one of the legal requirements provided for by the current legislation on the protection of personal data as described below.
- Operational management and purposes strictly connected to this for access to the website. The Data Controller collects Personal Data and Website usage data to offer an increasingly better browsing experience and visitor satisfaction. Condition for processing: consent of the interested party.
- Marketing to meet your needs and to provide you with promotional offers also in line with your preferences. The Data Controller may process the Contact Data for marketing and advertising communication purposes, aimed at providing information on promotional sales initiatives, carried out using automated contact methods (e-mail, text messages and other massive messaging tools, etc.) and traditional methods of contact (for example, telephone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys, where appropriate consent is issued. Consent can be revoked at any time by sending a specific communication to the owner.
- Compliance with legally binding requests to fulfill a legal obligation, regulations or provisions of the judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court. The Data Controller collects the Data to fulfill a legal obligation and / or to defend a right in court.
Prerequisite for processing: legal obligations and legitimate interest of the Owner.
- The personal, identifying and curricular data, as well as any sensitive data collected as a result of uploading the resume of the interested party, are processed and used to comply with the request of the interested party and, more precisely, to proceed with the verification of the assumptions for the recruitment and / or to start a collaboration. The collection will only cover common data; therefore the candidate will not be required to indicate those c.d. details, as qualified by the art. 9 of Reg. 2016/679 or on the state of health. The hypothesis in which the data in question must be known due to the establishment of a working relationship is preserved, with particular reference to the possible belonging of the interested party to the protected categories and to any pre-employment medical examinations. The provision of data is optional and is left to the candidate’s wish to present his or her curriculum vitae. As regards the data subsequently and possibly requested by the Data Controller, failure to provide data makes it impossible to verify the conditions for the recruitment and / or start of the collaboration and, therefore, for the possible establishment of the relationship with the Holder. Prerequisite for treatment: the consent of the interested party.
- Contacts from mailing lists or newsletters: by registering to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically inserted in a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional, can be transmitted. to our business. The Data collected through the form from the site or by telephone contact for this purpose: email, name, surname, company data, telephone number, address, city, province, zip code, company name, website. Prerequisite for processing: the consent of the interested party who subscribes to the newsletter service and the legitimate interest of the data controller to continue the service, given the evidence that the recipient of the newsletter service interacts with the content of the message. information requested through the contact and information request form: the user who visits the site has the right to fill in the contact sections in order to request and receive information by communicating their data such as name and surname, email address, address and number phone. The assumption for the treatment is the consent of the interested party.
How long we keep Personal Data
We keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Therefore, if the personal data are processed for two different purposes, we will keep such data until the purpose for the longer term has ceased, but we will no longer treat personal data for that purpose whose retention period has ceased.
We limit access to your personal data only to those who need to use them for relevant purposes.
Your personal data that are no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal prerequisite for its conservation, are irreversibly anonymized (and thus can be stored) or destroyed in a secure manner.
Below are the storage times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
- Fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations: the data processed to fulfill any contractual obligation may be kept for the entire duration of the contract and in any case not later than 10 years, in order to verify any outstanding claims including accounting documents (eg invoices) . In the event of disputes: in the event that we defend or act or even make claims against you or third parties, we may keep the personal data that we consider to be reasonably necessary to process for these purposes, for as long as this claim can be prosecuted .
- Operational management and purposes strictly connected to this for access to the website: the data processed for this purpose may be kept for the duration of the contract and in any case not later than 10 years.
- Marketing purposes: personal data processed for marketing purposes may be stored for 24 months from the date we obtained your last consent for this purpose (with the exception of opposition to receive further communications)
- The processing of personal data with reference to the purpose of verifying the conditions for hiring and / or starting a collaboration is carried out by keeping the data for a period not exceeding 12 months from their receipt.
- Contacts from mailing lists or newsletters: they can be kept for 24 months from the date you sign up for the service or from the last date on which we obtained evidence of use of the contents of the service.
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this site or of the connected services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of public authorities.
Exercise of rights by Users
SailADV Srl guarantees that it can exercise the rights provided by the art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular, you have the right:
- to know if the Data Controller holds and / or processes personal data relating to your person and to access it in full even obtaining a copy of it (art. 15 Right to access);
- to the correction of inaccurate personal data or to the integration of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 Right of correction);
- to the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR (Right to Cancellation, 17) exists;
- to ask the Owner to limit the processing only to some personal data, if one of the reasons envisaged by the Regulation exists (Art. 18 Right to limitation of treatment);
- to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, or request transmission to another owner without impediment (Art. 20, Right to Portability);
- to oppose in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (c.d. Consent) (art. 21 Right of opposition)
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (c.d. Consent)
The exercise of these rights can be exercised by notifying the Data Controller whose contact details are indicated in the specific section of this statement.